It is no mystery why retirees from around the nation move to Pinellas Park. This community is home to several Tampa area mainstays, including the popular Country in the Park and Pride in the Park festivals. The area also boasts several city parks, a performing arts center, and a slew of restaurants and shopping centers. Pinellas Park offers several choices of assisted living and nursing homes Florida elders enjoy.
When it’s time to manage their estates or determine power of attorney, local residents choose Rooth & Rooth Elder Law Attorneys, Pinellas Park’s experienced elder law attorneys. Though we are based in Seminole, we can send reputable elder lawyers to Pinellas Park, Largo, and beyond! We are lawyers with a family touch, and we are always willing to listen and help our clients through the tough process of settling into a retirement home.
We offer many elder law services:
- Long-term care and planning, including veteran’s benefits, special need trusts, qualified income trusts, and Medicaid planning
- Estate planning, including the organization of wills, trusts, power of attorney, health surrogates, and living wills
- Probate/trust administration
Driving Directions from Pinellas Park to Seminole:
- Head west on 78th Ave N toward 49th St N
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto 49th St N
- Turn right onto 74th Ave/Park Blvd N
- Continue to follow Park Blvd N for 5.3 miles
- Turn right onto Seminole Blvd
- Turn left at the first intersection, Johnson Blvd
- Located on corner of Seminole Blvd and Johnson Blvd (with BB&T)
For experienced lawyers that will give legal advice and support, choose Rooth & Rooth Elder Law Attorneys. Pinellas Park seniors and their loved ones appreciate the personal touch of our services.