When you’re seeking elder law services for a loved one, it’s important to find an attorney who focuses on your specific needs. At Rooth & Rooth Elder Law Attorneys, we have over 40 years of experience in elder law. We work with you to coordinate services that are customized to your individual concerns, providing a highly attentive support system throughout the entire process. When it comes to our clients, we are not just elder law attorneys; we are your elder law attorney.
Extensive Elder Law Experience and Services
Our practice is centered on helping retirees, elderly persons, and their families find their way through the intricacies of long-term care and estate planning and administration. Specific services we provide include the following:
- Last will and testament
- Advanced healthcare directives: Living wills, healthcare surrogates, and durable powers of attorney
- Trusts, including Special Needs Trusts, Qualified Income Trusts, and trust administration
- Medicaid concerns: Qualifying for Medicaid Benefits, asset protection, Medicaid Institutional Care Program for skilled nursing home care, Medicaid for assisted living, and the Medicaid PACE Program
- Real estate as relevant to estate planning
- Probate and estate administration
Advantages of Working With Rooth & Rooth Elder Law Attorneys
Because of our extensive practical experience in elder law, our familiarity with the field gives us the opportunity to provide services in a cost-effective and efficient manner. We also understand that, given the nature of our services, special accommodations are sometimes necessary for our clients. We are happy to provide handicap accessibility to our office. We also visit clients at home, nursing homes, and in assisted living facilities in the area when they’re unable to come to us.
Professional Association Memberships
Our membership in many organizations speaks to our reputation. We are proud to be a part of the following memberships, among others:
- National Association of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Association of Florida Elder Law Attorneys (AFELA)
- The Florida Bar Association, including the Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section and the Elder Law Section
- Better Living for Seniors
- Area Agency on Aging
- Suncoast Hospice Professional Partners, both General and Executive Councils
- Clearwater Bar Association
Any attorney with experience in elder law might call themselves an elder law attorney to gain your business. However, at Rooth & Rooth Elder Law Attorneys, we don’t just claim to be elder law attorneys; we are 100 percent committed to the sole focus of elder law. We are highly knowledgeable about the ins and outs of legal concerns that affect the elderly and are grateful for the opportunity to work collaboratively with our clients.
Rooth & Rooth Elder Law Attorneys
7600 Seminole Blvd, STE 102
Seminole, FL 33772
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.