The sunny, serene community of Largo, FL is a retirement destination for many seniors. In addition to its parks, cultural landmarks, and shopping centers, Largo offers a variety of nursing homes Florida residents enjoy. No matter your interests or lifestyle, Largo has the perfect community for you!
When it’s time to choose an assisted living facility to call home, choose the elder lawyers Largo, FL residents recommend. Rooth & Rooth Elder Law Attorneys provides legal services tailored to our client’s needs and goals. Our team boasts more than 20 combined years of experience, and our office is handicapped accessible. After hiring our elder law attorneys, Largo, FL retirees know they will have a supportive, attentive team on their side.
Assisted Living Facilities Near Largo FL
We offer many elder law services:
- Estate planning, including the organization of wills, trusts, power of attorney, health surrogates, and living wills
- Long-term care and planning, including veteran’s benefits, special need trusts, qualified income trusts, and Medicaid planning
- Probate/trust administration
Driving Directions from Largo to Seminole:
- Head west on 8th Ave SE
- Turn left onto FL-595 S/US-19 ALT S/Seminole Blvd
- Drive for 4.7 miles, then turn right onto Johnson Blvd
- Located on corner of Seminole Blvd and Johnson Blvd (with BB&T)
Though we are based in Seminole, FL, Rooth & Rooth Elder Law Attorneys is happy to visit clients at home, in assisted living facilities, or in nursing homes. Representing clients in and near St. Petersburg, we are the elder law attorneys Largo, FL residents turn to in their times of need. Contact us today to learn more about our services.