Rooth & Rooth Elder Law Attorneys provides attentive, caring, and comprehensive elder law services for residents in St. Petersburg, FL and the surrounding region. Each of our founding attorneys has over 20 years of experience in the elder law field, which is the sole focus of our practice. Our up-to-date knowledge allows us to provide a vast range of services tailored to your specific needs. Our customized legal solutions cater to our clients—retirees, elderly persons, and their families—and all of their elder law concerns.
Our Support System Approach
We see ourselves as more than elder law attorneys; instead, we are a support system. We know that client needs often go beyond the walls of the office, and we want you to feel confident that you can reach out to us at any time with any questions or concerns. In addition to our collaborative approach to the provision of elder law services, we also keep client safety and comfort in mind. Our office has convenient handicap accessibility. Additionally, we can visit homebound clients and residents in nursing homes or assisted living facilities as needed.
The Elder Law Services We Provide
We provide a full scope of services to assist our clients in navigating through issues such as long-term care, estate planning, and estate administration. The following are just a few of our specific elder law services:
- Last will and testament and advanced healthcare directives: Living wills, healthcare surrogates, and durable powers of attorney
- Probate and trust administration, including special needs trusts
- Issues related to qualifying for Medicaid Benefits, asset protection, Medicaid Institutional Care Program for skilled nursing home care, Medicaid for assisted living, and the Medicaid PACE Program
- Probate and estate administration
- Real estate concerns with estate planning
Our Elder Law-Related Qualifications
We are proud members of various local and national organizations related to elder law and quality care of the elderly in general, some of which include the following:
- National Association of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Association of Florida Elder Law Attorneys (AFELA)
- Florida Bar Association, with additional memberships in the Elder Law Section and the Real Property, Probate, & Trust Law Section
- Area Agency on Aging, including Better Living for Seniors
- General Council and Executive Council of Suncoast Hospice Professional Partners
When it comes to finding an elder law attorney you can trust, we make your priorities our priorities. At Rooth & Rooth Elder Law Attorneys, our focus on elder law allows us to provide you with the legal services you need, along with a one-on-one support system to manage your concerns. Visit our office, just 30 minutes from St. Petersburg, or give us a call to discuss your legal needs today.
Rooth & Rooth Elder Law Attorneys
7600 Seminole Blvd, STE 102
Seminole, FL 33772
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.